1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Warped tour 2011 with my friends in high school.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Seeing the progress our traineesmake and seeing them find employment.
3. What is something you are proud of? I'm proud of myself, and I'm proud of our trainees here because they work so hard.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? KNICKS KNICKSKNICKS !!!
5. Can you speak more than one language? Unfortunately I don’t remember any Italian from high school. Sono I do not.
6. Who inspires you? My mom is my biggest inspiration, she is wonderful and I am reminded of that each time I see her.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? California! San Diego, Love the weather there!
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Big night owl. It is in my genes; my grandma and I stay up late together.
9. What motivates you at work? Seeing the joy in some of our trainees when they work. Everybody at work motivates me; its always a great time at work and that’s because of the amazing people I get to see everyday.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was a kid I wanted to be many things. One of them was a business owner since my father and grandfather were both businessmen. I guess you can say they both inspire me as well.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.