1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Coldplay.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Working with likeminded colleagues and sharing the passion of teaching our trainees skills that will help them be successful in the future.
3. What is something you’re proud of? Being a mom.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? No, but I wish I was; I know I’m missing out on a lot of fun.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Yes, I speak three languages. English, my native language Georgian and Russian.
6. Who inspires you? Joe and Michele Winters inspire me to be the best parent I can be. Seeing their love and dedication over the years as parents to their two sons has been a true privilege.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Rome and Sedona.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am both. I enjoy the quiet hours of the evening after my kids have gone to bed, as well as the quiet hours of the morning before everyone wakes up.
9. What motivates you at work? Knowing that every day I am given an opportunity to impact someone’s life in a positive way.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher or a lawyer.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.