1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Kanye West - Saint Pablo Tour.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? When a participant finds a job placement.
3. What is something you are proud of? Graduating college.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? Arsenal FC, Knicks.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Yes, Spanish.
6. Who inspires you? My parents.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Colombia.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl.
9. What motivates you at work? Seeing how excited trainees are to start each session.
10. When you were aa kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Professional soccer player.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.