1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? NSYNC (don’t laugh lol, I’m close with the band members)
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Knowing that my work has a positive impact on society.
3. What is something you are proud of? Overcoming adversity when I was dealing with some past health issues.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? I’m not much of a sports enthusiast.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Italian.
6. Who inspires you? My mom is my greatest source of inspiration.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Italy (all of it).
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning.
9. What motivates you at work? Getting to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An airplane pilot; I was fascinated with how planes operated.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.