1. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Coldplay in Dublin, Ireland.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Being able to see the progress, chemistry, hope and joy from the participants.
3. What is something you’re proud of? Proud to have been a small part of something so impactful to the Autism community.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? New York Jets, New York Knicks, New York Rangers.
5. Can you speak more than one language? No.
6. Who inspires you? My late father, my mother, brother, and wife.
7. What is the best place you’ve traveled to? Bandon Dunes for Golf.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning Person.
9. What motivates you at work? To set an example for others and get a little better each day. 10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A pro golfer, I wanted to be Tiger Woods!
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.