1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Justine Timberlake, Prince, Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5, and Coldplay to name a few.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Seeing our trainees at the center with smiles on their face.
3. What is something you are proud of? I am proud of my two boys, Patrick and Sean.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? The Jets.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Wish I could.
6. Who inspires you? Chris Ponzio and the whole team at the Center.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Saint Barth's.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning lol, garbage hours.
9. What motivates you at work? The people I am surrounded by and the mission of our center.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A superstar lol, and the best mother I could be.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.