1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? A few years ago, I went to a small concert at The Bitter End for a smaller artist. It was one of the best concert experiences I’ve gone to! There were only about 40 people there, which made it seem a lot more personal! A close second would be the time I saw Ghost B.C. which was also super fun!
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? It isn’t the most exciting exactly, but I love saying hi to the trainees when they come in! It’s usually just idle conversation, but I learn a lot about people and there have been a few times I’ve found someone with a shared interest!
3. What is something you are proud of? I can play guitar, which is pretty cool! I’m mostly self-taught and have been playing since I was 10-ish.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? I’m not a huge sports fan, but as long as a NY team wins, I’m happy.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Yes! I can speak conversational Spanish, and I know a teensy bit of Irish Gaelic!
6. Who inspires you? I would have to say I’m inspired by my friends. Sometimes I get into a rut where I feel like I can’t do anything, and a lot of those times my friends have helped me out of it.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? I haven’t really traveled much, but I spent a week upstate a few summers ago, and it was really fun!
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? A night owl 100%.
9. What motivates you at work? Knowing that I’m helping others!
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A paleontologist 100%. I loved dinosaurs as a kid, and still do!
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.