4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? I am a NY Liberty WNBA fan.
5. Can you speak more than one language? I know basic Spanish.
6. Who inspires you? My older sister, Taylor, is my inspiration.
7. What’s the best place you’ve traveled to? Australia.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I’m neither. I sleep in and go to bed early.
9. What motivates you at work? Knowing that I’m doing work to help such a meaningful cause. 10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.