1. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Billy Joel.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Meeting, and working with, all of our trainees!
3. What is something you’re proud of? Each and every day, I am so proud and grateful to be working with our trainees and staff!
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? YES! NY Islanders.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Only English.
6. Who inspires you? I am inspired by our trainees, who work so diligently each and every day towards their employment goals! 7. What is the best place you’ve traveled to? It’s at tie, Hawaii and Ireland. 8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning. 9. What motivates you at work? Every day, at 9am there is a positive rush of excitement as our first training session begins. The anticipation of seeing our trainees learning, and having fun is the biggest motivator anyone could ask for! 10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A professional soccer player.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.