1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Chris Daughtry.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Each day is different. I get to use creativity, compassion, and communication to contribute to the team’s success.
3. What is something you’re proud of? The team I work with each day who choose to come and make a difference.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? All Boston teams.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Nope!
6. Who inspires you? The trainees at WCFA.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Exuma, Bahamas.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning, but after I drink my coffee!
9. What motivates you at work? Each day I get to help someone become one step closer to reaching their goals.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Marine Biologist.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.