1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Ricardo Arjona, Guatemalan singer-songwriter.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Greeting the Participants when they pass by my desk and opening the checks that come in the mail which shows me how many good people are out there supporting the Center and its cause.
3. What is something you are proud of? I’m proud of how I raised my three children and how humble they are.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? I’m not a sports fan but I do like Volleyball and enjoy playing Ping Pong.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Yes, I can speak Spanish and English.
6. Who inspires you? Listening to the stories of Saints, especially St. Monica.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Thailand.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person.
9. What motivates you at work? The multiple ongoing activities and the support that the staff gives each other.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Believe it or not, I’ve always wanted to become an administrative assistant.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.