1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? The Zach Bryan concert with my best friends.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Being creative!
3. What is something you are proud of? I am proud of my determination.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? Football is my favorite sport to watch. I’ve been a NY Jets fan my whole life, J-E-T-S! I also like the New York Yankees.
5. Can you speak more than one language? Sí, I minored in Spanish Language in college.
6. Who inspires you? My dad inspires me. He is the hardest worker I know.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? Paris. I went with my mom in high school, and we had the best time. It was a trip I’ll never forget!
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning.
9. What motivates you at work? I love being able to come up with new ideas and watch them come to life through social media and marketing.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a veterinarian because of my love for animals.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.