1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? A Vaporwave concert named Electronicon 3 in 2022!
2.What is the most exciting part of your job? Being able to continuously learn amazing things about the trainees I work with!
3. What is something you are proud of? My video editing skills, I’ve been learning for nearly ten years now!
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? For baseball, my favorite teams are the Yankees, and a team in Japan named the Saitama Seibu Lions! 5. Can you speak more than one language? Only a little bit of Italian!
6. Who inspires you? My family has always been my biggest inspiration!
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? I once went to Jamaica years back, I’d love to go back someday.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I love early mornings, right as the sun is beginning to rise!
9. What motivates you at work? Being able to push for positive change and hiring for individuals on the Autism Spectrum! 10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was a kid, I wanted to be a race car driver.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.