1. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? I would one day like to see Kendrick Lamar perform.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Greeting the families that come in and seeing everyone smile.
3. What is something you are proud of? Being a NY State advocate for people with Developmental Disabilities and talking about my experiences having autism as a public speaker.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? Mostly I’m a fan of the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers.
5. Can you speak more than one language? I know a few phrases in Mandarin, Japanese, and Spanish.
6. Who inspires you? The people who inspire me would be Nelson Mandela and Lee Kuan Yew.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? The best place I have traveled to would be Singapore.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am mostly a morning person.
9. What motivates you at work? The thing that motivates me to go to work is the satisfaction of helping others and making a difference at the Winters Center for Autism.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I originally wanted to be a travel agent and business owner of a travel corporation.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.