1. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Billy Joel.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? Meeting new people.
3. What is something you are proud of? My three sons.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? A little bit Mets, Islanders.
5. Can you speak more than one language? No hablo Espanol but I try.
6. Who inspires you? Our trainees at the Center.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? St. John with my family.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning for sure.
9. What motivates you at work? People who work hard and as a team. 10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.