1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? The best concert I've been to is Harry Styles and John Mayer.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? The most exciting part of my job is giving others the opportunity to learn new skills that will help them be successful in the future. 3. What is something you are proud of? I had the opportunity to participate and compete onthe Sacred Heart College Dance Team.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? I am a football fan and a hockey fan. My two favorite teams are the Jets and the Islanders.
5. Can you speak more than one language? No, just English.
6. Who inspires you? Michelle Winters inspires me because of all the adversities she has faced in her life.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? My favorite placeI've traveled too so far is Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. 8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a morning person.
9. What motivates you at work? I ammotivated at work when I see how excited my participants get when they see me. It makes me happy to see how eager they are to learn. Their progress motivates me to be an even better Job Coach.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? As a kid I was unsure of what path I wanted to take but I always knew that I enjoyed helping others. The Winters Center for Autism has given me the chance to help others achieve their goals.
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.