1. What is the best concert you have ever been to? The best concert I have ever been to was Kid Cudi.
2. What is the most exciting part of your job? The most exciting part of my job is watching my trainees get a job placement!
3. What is something you are proud of? I am very proud of graduating with a psychology undergraduate degree at Sacred Heart University.
4. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams? I love the Yankees!
5. Can you speak more than one language? I can speak a little bit of Greek!
6. Who inspires you? My mom, dad, and brother inspire me every day!
7. What is the best place you have traveled to? My three favorite places I have been to are Greece, Hawaii, and Vancouver.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a morning person.
9. What motivates you at work? Being surrounded by such dedicated and compassionate co-workers, as well as watching our trainees grow and learn each day!
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A chef!
The Winters Center for Autism is committed to enhancing the quality of life for adults with autism through job creation, training and placement while helping businesses to develop and implement programs to employ people with autism.
Subscribe now to get news and announcements delivered to your inbox.